How much time do you spend debugging* your company's processes & procedures which elevate daily workplace stress?
START APPLYING FACT-BASED DECISION-MAKING TO YOUR HR DEPARTMENT.
- Measure and monitor daily employee stress levels.
- Identify patterns and trends among different groups and divisions.
- Interview employees and analyze the corporate policies at work.
- Create and implement micro-solutions designed to reduce stress and inefficiencies.
- Test implemented micro-solutions.
- Use the feedback loop to track and validate results.
*YOUR R&D DEPARTMENT SPENDS AN ESTIMATED 80-90% THEIR TIME DEBUGGING CODE.
"Debugging is the routine process of locating and removing computer program bugs, errors or abnormalities, which is methodically handled by software programmers via debugging tools. Debugging checks, detects and corrects errors or bugs to allow proper program operation according to set specifications."